Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Angel and Mortal 06/07 Dinner

Technorati Tags: NUS, Kent Ridge, A-Block, Angel and Mortal, Dinner


September 21
Angel and Mortal Dinner
Event: KR A-Block : Angel and Mortal Dinner
Date: 20060921 (Thursday)
Time: 1830
Venue: A-Block roof top

-----

Finally, the long awaited Angel and Dinner for my Block (A Block) is here! Around 1800, every A-Blocker mortal gathered at the lounge at third floor before head up to roof top to identify their Angel!

Actually, I roughly know my Angel's identity since the second letter she wrote to me. Ha, she told me about the committees she joined. So after doing some research in Internet, I found out her identity. But I was not very sure at that time, don't dare to jump to conclusion so fast.
Few days before the Angel and Mortal Dinner, Kim (Kim Sin Tae) posted a list of all the seniors with the committees and sports they joined! So after look at the list, I'm 100% sure that HaiLin is my Angel! Ha, no one else joined the same committees and sports she join. Hehe.

Anyway, I gave her a soft toy and a photo frame with her DND photos in it. Hmm, took me quite some time to think of giving her that actually. She gave me a 'fierce' shirt in return. Hehe. Gosh, the shirt is very 'fierce' with the scull design on it. Haha, but I like it lor, since I don't have any 'fierce' shirts yet.

The dinner is just normal dinner acutally. The ABC (A Block Committees) brought the food from dining hall to the roof top to serve to everyone. Hmm, the food was not bad, just that I regret I took 'a bit' small portions only. EAT NOT ENUF! Haha.

---

After the dinner, theres a small Award Giving Ceremony for those who performed 'extraordinary' during IBG. The prices include:

1. Motherly-Hand award (Prize: An egg)
--> Natalia (Because she always take care of those who got injured during IBG)
2. A Block Alarm (Prize: A lighter; Reason: Fire Alarm...)
--> Melissa (You will know once she scream...)
3. The Most Enthu Mentor (Prize: A mentos...)
--> Ivan (He is the mentor for most of the sports!)
4. There But Not There Award (Prize: An empty box; Reason: Have but don't have)
--> Aaron (Hmm, he always arrived late and leave early?)
5. Pageant
--> Roy


---


After the award giving ceremony, we got a small election for another Block Committee. Guess what, I was selected! So happy! Hehe. Can't wait for the first Block Comm Meeting to actually know what are the activities planned for A Block for the this and the next Semester.

Hmm, I promised that "I will make A Block a better place for everyone"... Got to start planning now...

No comments:

Post a Comment