Saturday, January 12, 2008

ah. random puzzles.

A lot of things in mind. Can't seems to find solution to 'em at all. There aren't any 'solution' at all, right? Just need to accept things in front of us, i guess...

Just want to be care free... but it seems very hard to do so.
Just wonder, do I look care free enough? Been trying very hard to portray a care free image in front of everyone.

Sometimes I really don't want to think on my own. Just want to ask others for solution/advice. Does this make me a weak person? To depend on others...

I always tell people to be confident of themselves, but I think the person in the mirror need me to tell him to be confident the most.

2 comments:

  1. Chill dude, i understand how it feels.

    There's solution to everything, if there's none... make one!! :)

    sometimes i also wish life has a reference book or guide book for us to rely on, but heck there's none. Depending on others doesn't mean u're weak. It's ok to listen, but the decisions are still up to u.

    Chill~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wen,

    Thanks. I like this one:

    " There's solution to everything, if there's none... make one!! :) "

    =) Ok.

    ReplyDelete