Thursday, May 01, 2008

hmm...

AY07/08 Sem 2 Finals finished. And I'm finished. Never felt like this before - did so badly to the extent that might have to retake that module, ST2131. Just don't like maths. I need something which is concrete, something which I can see and picture, object-oriented.

Anyway, whats over is over. Lets just focus on the coming ones - Home, Holiday, and RAG. =)

Home - Going back on the 2nd May. Hmm, miss everyone at home. Haven't go home for almost one year already.

Holiday - The one week break at home will be my holiday! A bit short if you ask me. But, this is what I've chosen.

RAG - This will be the big thing for AY08/09. This is what I'll spent the rest of my holidays for. Hope I can achieve my goal this time. And lets just hope everyone will put in their 101% for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment