Thursday, November 13, 2008

Desktop Crashed

Desktop malfunctioned, windows cannot load properly. I think is because the motherboard spoil due to overheat of one of the chip. Why leh? because MSN Messenger Beta hogs up the 100% of CPU process and cause the CPU to overwork.

Its my mistake to leave messenger on while I'm out to class. By the time I came back, the fans were operating at full speed. Then I end the process of messenger by using task manager and restarted... the next thing? GG...

Its just the same as last time when my old desktop cannot load windows properly. motherboard spoil also.

Guess I need to replace the motherboard after exam.

=(

3 comments:

  1. Hey, we are so "heng". Both with computer die, which is due to motherboard also like I mention earlier in your sick post. My exam coming next week, and all my notes in my PC : (
    How are you now? Any better from your fever? Take care, bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah. =(

    Wow, seems like yours is worse than mine, at least my notes is in laptop... *phew*

    ReplyDelete
  3. y msn suck up so many process portion? i see mine ok nia leh...

    ReplyDelete