Sunday, July 04, 2010

Updates

Tuition

Started giving tuition for Sec3 Additional Maths yesterday :) Think not bad. Although I really don't know whether the way I teach is too simple or not. Cause sometimes, the concepts that I thought would be harder, the kid understands; But, some simple concept, she don't.

Ah, just gonna stick with my just-go-through-everything way :)

Internet

Ah, its hell.... no internet connection for the past few days (and the coming few days). Waiting for the owner to give us the house rental agreement so that we can apply for internet connection. Now I'm using the mobile broadband borrowed from Simin. Super slow... haha... too spoiled by the super fast connection in-campus.

Anyway, thinking of going for Starhub Broadband plan. Wanted to support Singtel, but Starhub's plan is simply way better. I checked from their websites.

Guess next year when my mobile contact ends, I'll switch over to Starhub as well. Just can't stand Singtel's 1-minute-block charges.

WorldCup

Ah, missed all the fun because of slow internet connection. Back then in hall, I would just stream slightly HQ matches. But here, even the LQ videos cannot stream.

Hope can get our internet connection set-up asap.


Guess thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment