Sunday, March 27, 2011

Shokudo @ Raffles City Shopping Complex

Went Shokudo @ Raffles City Shopping Centre for lunch with YC, KaiJian, WaiKin and SinYing. The main reason we go there is because KaiJian received a $50 discount coupon as member.

Price

We spent about $130 in total, but minus off the discount, so about $16 per person. Pretty good deal.

Review

Overall, I think the food there "still eat-able". So so, nothing fantastic.

The only dish I think is nice is Okonomiyaki (大阪烧). I ordered seafood flavour, which is $10.80. Actually I manage to check the review on Foursquare before order, and most people recommended Okonomiyaki too!

Ramen! I didn't try this, because my friend warned me before we go there. And Foursquare review for ramen is also a big thumb-down!

Photos






Sidenote

When we leave the restaurant, the cashier gave us another $50 discount coupon agian. Erm... not sure when we will go there again... Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment