Monday, August 28, 2006

Angel and Mortal

Technorati Tags: , , , ,



The Angel and Mortal box hang at the door outside Level 1 lift


Beside Inter-Block Game (IBG), "Angel and Mortal" is also another 'big' event in KR for the month of August. Seniors in every block will become Angel and a Mortal is assigned to each of them. Angels will send stuff to their own Mortals, and Mortals are required to give things back to their Angels.

This game already started for 2 weeks, and this is the third week. For my block - A Block, we can see different gives placed in the "Angel and Mortal box" outside the lift at Level 1 everyday. There are chocolates, 100 Plus, junk foods, sweets, letters, key chain... and APPLE! Serious, the mortal gave his/her Angel an apple.

Sounds fun eh? But too bad my Angel never send me things... so sad... hmm, let me try to give my Angel a chocolate bar tonight and see whether he/she exist or not. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment