Sunday, August 13, 2006

KR Dating Game 06/07

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,


Yeah, I've got my date for Formal Dinner on 14th August, which is tomorrow! Her name is Wei Man. Hehe. Formal Dinner is a tradition in KR. All the juniors must "do something" to impress their target (Seniors from different block) so they will agree to be their partner.

I wrote a poem, with the help of a senior from USA (he is on exchange programme). Then I divide the poem into 4 parts and give to her one by one. I gave her a small gift when I pass each part of the poem to her. But of course, the gifts are according to the contain of the poem lar...
>> For the first part, I gave her a box of heart shape paper cuttings.
>> Second part, I attached a poster of X Japan which I printed out from internet, along with a X Japan logo pasted at the back of the poster.
>> The third part, I gave her a box of chocolates... (all my chocolate savings for the coming 2 weeks... >.<) >> The last part... I gave a a bookmark with a "lilac-like" decoration inside...
>>> Additional part (not the poem, but still a part of the puzzle), with the word "Will you be my date", I gave her a bouquet of roses which I made from cloths...

Haha, with the "help" of RAGGERs, shouting "SAY YES! SAY YES!", she agreed when I "proposed" to her on the morning (around 0530) of 7th August.

A bit of information about my date, Wei Man. She is in the Costume Department of KR RAG. She is 20 this year. She likes gothic stuff, animes, rock bands, purple colour... (and all other weird-weird stuff =p haha)

Below is the Poem. It is a bit funny because its based on what Wei Man likes.



Though Nature’s bloom is in Summer’s rays
My love for you is filled with Spring’s blessings.
Lasting hearts wear the plumage of cosplay:
Noble Bishojo in warrior’s dressing.
Defend the Bishonen goddess’s joy.
You shall be the melodious idol
And I will be the groveling fanboy.
Like X Japan, rock out suicidal.
I will be the Pata to your Toshi;
The stoic Tifa to your fearless Cloud.
Send you Bonbons, chocolates, and sushi
Make my affections outrival the crowd.
All hope hangs on you accepting this oath;
Let my love be the soil for lilacs’ growth



*~*~*~*


Guess thats all. Tomorrow Semester 1 offcially starts... and Formal Dinner and Star To Burst are on tomorrow too... can't wait! But need to do shopping for cloths later in the afternoon... sien~!

Haha! Hall life is F U N~!

No comments:

Post a Comment