Monday, April 30, 2007

Freeman

Last paper ended!

Holiday officially begin!

What should I do during the coming break?

- Watch one piece (300 episodes!)
- watch movies: Mr Bean, Spiderman3 [out soon], 300
- play games: DotA (sien leh)
- GO around Singapore, explore the place which I still very not familiar with after 1 year here.
- Update the music in my music directory
- Jogging, build up for coming IBG

- and most important... CHIONG rag! :)







while waiting for the exam result out... really put in a lot of effort this sem... Hope all the hardwork I spent will not fail my expectation... :(

7 comments:

  1. GO around Singapore, explore the place which I still very not familiar with after 1 year here.
    I would suggest :)


    GBU
    Arti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, lazy to explain...

    This is RAG:
    http://newshub.nus.edu.sg/headlines/0608/ragflag_12aug06.htm
    http://stiucsib86.blogspot.com/2006/08/nus-rag-flag-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. GO around Singapore, explore the place which I still very not familiar with after 1 year here.
    I would suggest :)


    GBU
    Arti

    ReplyDelete