Friday, June 01, 2007

21st Birthday

Today its my 21st birthday.

Today, doing RAG and a bit frustrated about the quality of the work we worked so far. Everything seems to like "China-quality". Feel like telling the engineers to redo their work, but feel that shouldn't order them around too much, since they also put in a lot of effort in doing those. I'm not a very very perfectionist person. I keep on telling myself, "its okay, after cladding, everything will look nice". Not sure whether its true or not.

The whole day, I keep on asking myself, "Why am I so easily feel frustrated today? nothing really frust me that much before this. Is it because of my birthday is coming?"

I don't know what am I thinking that time. Am I hoping to hear people discussing about my birthday-is-coming?

Birthday

Around 12.10, We Liam came over to RAG area and asked me to discuss/confirm the design of the float with him. I've been running, or should I say walking from RAG area to Recre Room for quite a number of times to get the drawings, and delegate to the engineers to do.

When we entered Recre Room, the lights were half lighted. I didnt think much about it as I was still a bit frust over Weliam's idea to change the dimension of the float again... I didnt notice the cake, Chocolate Cake which is on the table. I walked to Weliam's table. That time, I heard the rest which is in the room discussing about why bringing me at the wrong time. I stunned, question mark came out of my mind. Then, I remembered that its my birthday already, 10 minutes pass 12. Then I realize Brian was in Recre room. (I think he is here to help sing birthday song for me, or is it coincidence that he came to discuss stuff? Haha, I dont know.) Then, I notice the cake which is on the table... I'm surprised. Really.

Funny.

Haha, actually they still havnt finish preparing, I think. I was brought into the room a bit early. Funny. After that, they asked the rest of the engineers from RAG Area to Recre Room. I was forced to go out from the room and come in again, and pretend that I didnt know about the 'party'.

When I went out from the room, Kheng Guan came, and wanted to enter the room. But they closed the door and still 'preparing' inside. I guess its because its abit noisy, so they cant hear Kheng Guan's call. And by the time they opened the door, and shouted "Happy Birthday"... Kheng Guan stunned. Perhaps all of them also stunned.

Haha.

Kheng Guan turned to me and wish me Happy Birthday. Then he tried to ask Eric for short talk. But I think the room was still noisy, and Eric couldnt hear him. Haha...
In the end, Kheng Guan gave up and went upstairs for meeting. ^^
Super Funny...

They opened the door once more. This time, I walked inside, try to pretend that I'm very surprised. They sang Birthday Song as I walked in. Then I made my birthday wishes. 3 Wishes. Can't mention it out, or else it will not come true, thats what Grandma says.

Then I cut the cake. Then they ask me to choose a girl to "share the chocolate piece on the cake". But paisei lar... In the end, I chose Sean! Wah, he was traumatized completely... Haha. We didnt "kiss" cause he was so paisei. I'm very "sporting" ok. I 主动 ask him to bite the chocolate piece from my mouth. Haha. Funny.
Then, they passed me the Birthday Card - A bear-bear card. We shared the cakes.
Thats all.

Very funny birthday. Very special 21st Birthday. People say u must do something extraordinary on your 21st birthday. But I think this is very special and very "realistic" birthday. Never feel so special and definitely will never have the chance to experience this kind of funny birthday again. Glad to celebrate my 21st birthday with RAGGERS 07/08.

handphone

This year is the first time I celebrated my birthday without handphone since I got a handphone in Sec 5. Bet my friends sent me birthday wishes, especially ZeGanG. But, so sorry, I cant get those messages since my handphone still under repair...
Really appreciate if you all sent birthday wishes to me. Will reply once my phone is fixed...

Guess mom also sent me birthday wishes, sms I mean. Received her message from msn too when I got back from RAG around 2. Think I'm still very tied to mom's apron string. Miss her. And also from my brother and sister too. Vince is the only one who was still online when I come back form RAG. Haha. Glad that got ppl to chat to when I came back, or else, think I'll be very dissapointed lor... haha =p as if =p. Chatted for a while before I decided to go bath and sleep. Yeah, I'm totally stinks when chatting with him. =p

Its really a wonderful birthday. The most memorable 21st birthday!


-----

4 comments:

  1. happy bday to uuuu
    happy bday to uuuu
    happy bday to bing han
    happy bday to uuuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. cis! I called you la.. no wonder no one pick up =.=¿

    And u forget to mention me in the entry... haha...


    anyway, happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nurul,
    Thanks for remember my bday ^^


    vincent,
    Hehe, quite tired to write at the end. =p
    Anyaway, thanks bro! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy bday to uuuu
    happy bday to uuuu
    happy bday to bing han
    happy bday to uuuu

    ReplyDelete