Friday, June 22, 2007

Focus

There are just too much unsolved problems. Five weeks had past, we are still in building process. And this week, we are progressing very slowly. Every structure and mechanism doesn’t seem as easy as we thought. We faced a lot of unforeseen circumstances.
Not everyone in the team is enthusiastic about building and presenting the best float, float that represent Kent Ridge Hall. Some people always MIA half-way, sleeping or work with the just-wake-up face. Sad.
I’m not sure whether my theories correct or not, not VERY confident. I’ll just state out my opinion after picture out the whole structure in my mind. Sometimes, I feel uncomfortable when people just agree with me after I state out my opinion. Don’t know whether they really think my idea is OKAY or they just agree simply because I’m at higher position than them. POWER can be not THAT good at times.
Just want to present the best float during NUS RAG Day. Just hope can maintain the momentum and win again this year. Just want the best for the whole team. Just don’t want to lose.
Wonder how other halls doing. Great? Bet everyone pushing hard for their float also.
I must reorganize myself! This is just not me!

4 comments:

  1. your situation here my friend seems like ME IN SEMESTER ONE,where i was the group leader n my teammates are bunch of people (just like u described).. but in my case,we have to build a limkokwing sculpture. the presentation went well but the sculpture collapsed after 10 minutes of the presentation...poor me! MALU!!!AHAHAHAHAH i got B- for that subject tho! :(

    GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. in rag its about teamwork... when there are problems.. voiced out talk it out...

    in the end.... internal conflicts create nothing but problem with no productivity..... just simply wasting time + energy

    just jiayou and do ur best ... don't think too much about the result.

    good luck ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear nurulash,

    wah, sculpture collapsed during presentation? thats the worst scenario of all. Was wondering whether u can email me the photo of the sculpture u build? Interested to see. :)



    dear see yong,
    yeah, agree with u, internal conflicts cant solve problems at all.
    Yeah, pushing hard for RAG. Hopefully can help to create the climax for the whole KR Freshman Orientation.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your situation here my friend seems like ME IN SEMESTER ONE,where i was the group leader n my teammates are bunch of people (just like u described).. but in my case,we have to build a limkokwing sculpture. the presentation went well but the sculpture collapsed after 10 minutes of the presentation...poor me! MALU!!!AHAHAHAHAH i got B- for that subject tho! :(

    GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete