Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Photocomm

Had Photocomm meeting just now at lobby. I did the most duties this year, 8 in total, 4 for sports and 4 for culture. Sounds like very grand, very dedicated, very... but, in fact, I'm not very glad / happy about it.

Just a bit disappointed with my photo taking skills. Took up the most duties, but yet, improved little... furthermore, a bit screwed up for the last duty - Command 0708, which is the most important event of KR for AY0708. A lot of photos quite blur.

But... still glad that Yu Hang says he deleted non of those that I've submitted (those that I filtered out) :)

Anyway, after watching the photos that Liwei took for DU during meeting just now, I realize I need to adjust my angle and depth when taking. Hmm, things to improve on - Photographic Sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment