Friday, April 11, 2008

Dear who-inspired-me

Dear who-inspired-me,

I am you-wannabe since first year,
hope to be as cool as you,
hope to be as ham-sap as you, (?!?)
hope to be as professional as you,
and,
hope to be as successful as you.

For every step I take,
I hope it will lead me to the same path as the one you took;
For every decision I make,
I hope it will lead me closer to the same fame you have achieved.

Although it seems very effortful,
but I am trying my best;
Although it seems very far-fetch,
but I am trying my best,
with the hope that,
my best will be enough.

Command 0708 seems incomplete without you as part of it,
no one seems to remember you,
or mention about you,
but I do,
I still remember you,
fresh in memory,
like how you impressed me during my first year...

No comments:

Post a Comment