Friday, June 19, 2009

FWD: the mrbrown show: my name is kim

Got this from the mrbrown show. Find it interesting =p

Photo from Team America movie




meDaniel Says:
For the folks at Mr Brown Show.
My Name is Kim
I have a dream
A clever scheme
Got isotopes
That kind of thing
Choir: If you see his missile
(missile)
Choir: Faster than a snail
Choir: It’s his wondrous weapon
(weapon)
Choir: He bought it at a sale
I believe in nuclear
Choir: Now the world must take him seriously
I believe in fusion
Choir: Though he doesn’t know what that word means
My name is Kim, I have a dream
I have a dream
Make Pyongyang strong
To shoot Japan
With my Long Dong
Choir: You must like his hairstyle
(Hairstyle)
Choir: Very happening
Choir: You must like his glasses
(Glasses)
Choir: Of which the people sing
I believe I’m handsome
Choir: That is what the comrades say to him
North Korea is my kingdom
Choir: Very soon he’ll cross the DMZ
I have a dream, to eat ice cream
My name is Kim
Choir: He eats ice cream
[Glorious speech]
I have a dream
Make laserbeam
I plan to kill
With Kim Jong Pill
My people may be starving
Choir: They still worship him
I have the largest army
Choir: no economy
I now have plutonium
Choir: He doesn’t give a damn about World Peace
Your sanctions cannot stop me
Choir: Nations will taste his glorious kimchi
I have a dream, recurring theme
Choir: To rule the world
I’m Nuclear Kim
Yo yo wassup my name is Kim Jong Ill and I’m the Father of this Motherland
Choir: And he has no friends
And even though I know you’re not supposed to sing this part but I don’t really care,
Choir: He has curly hair and red underwear

No comments:

Post a Comment