Monday, February 08, 2010

Positivity

Staying positive while sailing through this negative sea
vinz81

Was browsing thru blogs just now and saw this quote. This is exactly what I needed for this month. Everything seems like gg against me. Few weeks back, I saw a calendar that says those who are born in 1986 with the zodiac of Tiger) should do things extremely careful in Feb. I don't believe in these kind of horoscope/zodiac-sign thing... but things are just not gg well lately, since the beginning of Feb.
  1. Lost my wallet - after I withdrew money and topped my Ez-link.
  2. Badminton can't perform well on court - my final match.
  3. Laptop crashed - after I've done my work...
  4. (dont feel like listing all the suay-ness that I encountered until today (8th Feb)...

Haih, 3/4 months to go, and...

I MUST stay positive, and sail through this!

No comments:

Post a Comment