Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Who is the Most Compatible Celebrity Couple?

The Most Compatible Celebrity Couple!


Nicholas Tse and Cecilia Cheung

Nicholas Tse and Cecilia Cheung was married in a secret wedding ceremony in the Philippines in September 2006.

After Edison Chen's photo incident (Jan 2008), a lot rumors speculated that the couple would breakup and Nicholas Tse is determined to file for a divorce.

Despite all the rumors, the couple was able to hold on to each other and made it through. And they had their second child May this year.

Below is the video of an interview Cecilia Cheung after the incident.


And Nicholas's response to the incident.
"From my point of view, this is just an experience, past experience, that happened in my life or my family. My family is very happy now. Cecilia and I entered entertainment arena since 10 years old, and endured until now before we get married. God has given us a healthy son, and both of us are healthy too. These for me has been the most blessed. "
Its is good to have your loved ones protect and support you when you are at the lowest point of your life. And I think Nicholas did that.

These some of the photos of Nicholas and Cecilia, which I got from the internet.




The couple was spotted at Central Hong Kong having tea time together.
The eldest son, Lucas, born in 2 Aug, 2007.
Cecilia Cheung hugging the second child, Quintus, born in 12 May, 2010.


Its not easy to be a celebrity, with all the lenses on you 24/7, trying to catch unglamorous photos and your private life. And its even harder to become a celebrity couple. People will try their best to uncover your history, to create news, and gossips.

Certainly take a lot of chemistry for them (Nicholas and Cecilia) to be together. Therefore I think they are the most compatible celebrity couple.


Talk About eSynchrony!

Hehe, heres the main part (in order to win an iPad). =p

http://www.esynchrony.com/
I'm sure from the diagram above, everyone is smart enough to tell that eSynchrony is an Online Matchmaking System :) And I'm sure  I've prepared simple answers for the doubts in your mind.

So, why eSynchrony?

 eSynchrony is an advance matchmaking system!

eSynchrony is a dedicated system to find compatible dates based on 15 areas of compatibility. It is the pioneers of dating industry in Asia. eSynchrony system match making algorithm is developed by experts with years of experience in matchmaking conbined with state of the art Artificial Intelligent (A.I.) profiling technology 

 eSynchrony is a targets only serious dater!

eSynchrony will screen ALL members who join as member to ensure the the identity and particulars are REAL. In Singapore, eSynchrony will also do a marital status check to ensure the person arranged is legally single.

 eSynchrony provides online dating AND personal matchmaker!


 eSynchrony will do all the work for you!
eSynchrony will arrange the following for you automatically.
  1. Coordinate convenient date, time, and place to meet automatically for you.
  2. Send date reminder to you.
  3. Guarantee face-to-face date for you to know your match.



So how do eSynchrony operates?

eSynchorny formulates the whole process into 6 simple steps. The following diagram summaries all :)
[Source] http://www.esynchrony.com/howwework.php


So, if you are single, and wanted to look for potential partners, why not give eSynchrony a try! :)

1 comment:

  1. I might give it a try especially because my friend met someone she really likes through it, I consider myself to be unlucky in love and never seem to meet the right guy. Maybe online dating might be able to solve this, I think the great thing about it is the matching system as it helps pair people up that have a lot in common. Fingers crossed I can find a nice guy who I fall in love with.

    ReplyDelete