Thursday, June 09, 2011

Just another tiring day.

Tired from whole day of fire-saving today at work. Despite the effort that I've put in, still got accused by the client of not putting in effort.

"I think you are not putting in any effort", said. This totally broke my heart into pieces.

I've sacrificed my after-office hour + sleep time. Worst still, worked over night on my birthday, rejected calls from my gf, my brother. This is what I get.

Sometimes, I'm just tired of trying to explain. Tried so hard to explain, but they don't understand what I'm going thru.

Sometimes its just you who are lucky to found the bug on the system, thats because you are the end-user. You played with the functions, thus more chances of discovering the bugs. I'll need to look thru zillions lines of code, just to try to find out the bugs. And its even harder when its a customized version of an open source software.

I'll appreciate if you at least don't blame me of not trying hard enough to figure out the problem. I totally understand your feeling, the frustration of not able to see the site running. But do you understand mine?

Tired. Just random rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment