Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Levitation photography

Source: yowayowacamera.com

  • positioning at the right angle for reflection, and
  • levitation.


Source: yowayowacamera.com

I think, not sure, this photo is taken using
  • Long exposure of the dark background, plus
  • flash on the person on the foreground.

Source: yowayowacamera.com

  • Pure levitation.
Source: yowayowacamera.com
  • levitation

Source: yowayowacamera.com
  • Very nicely framed levitation.


So gonna experiment on these techniques when I'm free. Hehe :)


1 comment:

  1. WOW, I've always thought that levitation techniques are just useful tools for physics research but I think its way better for photography. Well since physics is alien for me, using this in photography made me appreciate the technique, hope to made such photos in the future.

    ReplyDelete