Saturday, July 01, 2006

DotA

Haha, my brother asked me to continue his DotA game when I came back just now. Without second thought, I sat down and played.

Guess what!
This is my sixth DotA game in BlueServer!
The first time I use Lina from Sentinel Morning Tavern!
My first Scourge Victory!
And...
My First Win in DotA. (Always lose before this. Haha.)

Lina The Slayer

Actually it is because all other teamates are skillful so my team win lar. Haha. How can a nOOb win against Pro players?

Died 5 times and got 1 kill for the entire game. Not bad for me I guess =p Hehe. I only know how to use Light Strike Array and Laguna Blade. Haha. Manage to buy a Dagon (Combination of Staff Of Wizardry, Blades of Attack and Dagon Recipe Scroll), Soul Booster (Combination of Energy Booster, Point Booster and Vitality Booster), and a Boots of speed.
More info on DotA items? Go to http://www.dota-allstars.com/items.php

Download and play DotA today! http://www.dota-allstars.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment