Thursday, July 06, 2006

SWEET!

ZeGanG at Pizza Junction

Who was there:
Arthur
Bing Han
Chio Pang
Elaine
Shu Ai
Yu Xuan


Reach Pizza Junction around 1950 just now. Arthur, Elaine and Shu Ai was there already. Ha. We ordered pizza first because Chio Pang only come after 2000. We ordered Combo Set with Aroma Chicken, Chicken Deluxe and Banana Pizza (not sure the name of the pizzas. haha). Pang reach around 2030. Talked mostly about studies. Arround 2125, HorngRong called. Haha, we passed the phone around and everyone talked to him. Haha, can't stop laughing when Pang holding the phone. HorngRong still at the hall for orientation, so the surrounding was very very noisy. Pang keep on 'scolding' why very noisy, can't hear what HorngRong was talking about. Haha. Just imagine his actions. Haha. Funny. He talked like using walkie-talkie, he direct the mic of the phone just in front of his mouth when talking and put back beside his ear when listening. Just imagine how he do that in a fast way. Haha, how come he always come up with all these funny actions. Wonderful to have ZeGanG with different unique people. Haha.

This is the arrangement of seats! *^ ^*

Before we leave, and after I pay the bill at the counter. Shu Ai passed the birthday present she promise to give it to me last time, when I give her birthday present. Haha, I also forget about it.

My belated-birthday Gift from Shuai

Haha, what a coincidence! I was just thinking about buying steet-like shirts like this this morning. The present is just perfect! *^ ^*

After that, Pang and Shuai followed Thur's car back. Elaine followed mine, my "AE85". Haha.

(Ohya, forget to take pictures there. Haih)

When Pang reached, he asked me why did not sit at beside HER. Ha, like I do not want... dont know lar... afraid I might get too 'excited' and become 'no sense of direction', cannot think properly when talking...

So long did not have such kind of feeling... Ha... as if I can smell the sweet spring scent... wonderful, indescribable...

but...

I know, I can't keep on giving myself 'false hope', can't give myself excuses anymore... sitting beside her will only makes me to give myself MORE "false hope" that I might end up hurting myself AGAIN like last time... last times... Ha. Pathetic eh? Childish? Immature? Sometime I wonder why can't I be more matured like those angmor friends? They seems very calm, cool, matured...

What kind of feeling is this actually? Or just my own 'imagination' because of watching too much movies/dramas?

HA! DON'T CARE! Just let me indulge in this sweet moment, for a week maybe, before going NUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment