Monday, November 06, 2006

Widget

My Yahoo! Widget


Cool, just realize how usefull tools like Yahoo! Widget are. With it, I can manage my daily activities easier. Furthermore, all the notes and events are stored in Yahoo! server. Which means I still can view the notes and events even I did not bring my laptop with me. Before this, I manage my daily activities using Microsoft Outlook. But now, hey, with Yahoo! Widget, I can paste notes, things-to-do and syncronize them with my Yahoo account. Hmm, I wonder why now only I realize how to use this kind of tools. I mean before this, I saw my friends using the calendar, clock, etc and I thought they just use it as "desktop decorations". But now, I can understand why it is not "things that waste cpu memories".

Why do not you try it too?

No comments:

Post a Comment