Saturday, November 25, 2006

Friends, exam

Glad to have friends that always contact you and update you with the activities back at hometown. They will message you, once a while, to tell you about their life or even just to forward funny sms.

Sometimes, I feel guilty for not have the initiative to message them in the first place. Hmm, I just do not have the habit to message and initiate conversation with people. I want people to keep me updated but I do not take the first step to contact them in the first place... this is really bad.

-----

Had ET1000 English for Academic Writing paper this morning. Think I wrote the wrong idea for the first and second paragraph. Only when I reach the third paragraph, I suddenly realize that I was kind of off topic. I wonder what grade will I get.

My exams officially start tomorrow. Tomorrow is EG1108 Electrical paper. Studied the whole day, do past years with friends from the same floor (lucky to have 2 friends taking the same module on my floor), but somehow the feeling of "still-cannot-make-it" is lingering in mind. Have no confident at all.

Anyway, I am very tired and sleepy now. I better get enough rest to put myself in best condition for the test tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment