Wednesday, November 15, 2006

CS1101Y Discussion Group 8

CS1101Y Discussion Group 8.


This is the photo of my discussion group for CS1101Y. My discussion leader, Tok Wee Hyong, is the one squatting down at the left most. We took this photo during the last tutorial.

Before class ends, Wee Hyong gave us an advice:
If you face difficulties when doing programming, do not stop! Keep on
practicing! Because you will eventually reach a threshold where you start seeing lights!

Yeap, this is very true! Because I experienced once when I am doing my lab. I started to "see light" after doing the lab for 2 whole days. Maybe that is why I find this advice very meaningful.

3 comments:

  1. Yup, yup, yup.

    Practice, practice, practice.

    And read some more programming text. That'll boost your programming skill.

    Also, having a logical mindframe is important.

    Remember. A computer program is ONLY as smart as its programmer (which will still hold true for another decade :P ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Yup, program can only be smart and elegant if the programmer is smart.

    That explains why my programs always computed in the brute force methods =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, yup, yup.

    Practice, practice, practice.

    And read some more programming text. That'll boost your programming skill.

    Also, having a logical mindframe is important.

    Remember. A computer program is ONLY as smart as its programmer (which will still hold true for another decade :P ).

    ReplyDelete