Sunday, March 18, 2007

20070318 update

Weather

The weather is very hot lately... although it rains sometimes during evening, around 7pm, but still morning-afternoon is very hot and dry... cannot stand it!

Badminton

Haih, I want to play badminton leh... but dancers using multipurpose hall whole day during weekend... I wonder if they have any other things to do? How is it possible for them to use whole weekend. Of course, midnight they are not using it lar...
Hmm, didn't exercise for quite sometime already. Guess fat will start to accumulate already =p haha

Picasa

Tried and install Picasa to organise photos just now. Its quite user-friendly and easy-to-use to upload photos to picasa-blogger (my main purpose). Anyway, after tried out Picasa, I realise there are quite a number of interesting pictures/photos in my comp that I forget about them already. Mainly because I forget the location I stored them.. =p

Circuit

Spent the whole Saturday to connect the whole circuit for my 2006 Lab. Hmm, completed it already. What left now is the Debugging Lab on Tuesday. Hope my circuit passes!

Birthday

Today is Adelyn's Birthday! I wonder how I know her in the first place... Ohya, choir -> msn -> blog (she seldom updates her blog... =.='). Interesting person, enjoy playing badminton a lot, REALLY A LOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment