Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Screwed...

Suddenly, everything got into my way. Everything become a mess.

Spent 2 whole days connecting my Lab circuit, in the end, I was forced to remove everything and reconnect them just to add 1 more chip... All because of "this is what we want you to do", the circuit works fine even without the chip leh... haih... *speechless*

Spent yesterday whole afternoon in lab to connect the circuit, in the end, I forget to submit my Programming Lab 8 Assignment, which I've completed on Sunday. Should have just submit it straight after completed. Guess I was too "greedy" for "perfection" (to submit only once to Coursemarker). I was hoping to be able to gather more info/test data from forum before submitting for the first time... WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING?!?

Haih, things happened can never be undone...

wei... 定点来 leh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment