Tuesday, March 13, 2007

3 months Holiday

Applied for Assistant Chief Engineer for the coming RAG Committee... means my holiday plan is definitely gone already.

Initially, I planned to go outing with friends. To Damai (another Damai trip? haha), or to Gading (what a 'memorable' trip back there), or to KK (wanted to go for so long already... but, long-distance trips always don't work out, do they?), or go yam cha or just gather at Wai Leng or Elaine's house to chat and gossip? Sounds so fun... Ohya, need to change/cancel off my air tickets also >.<

RAG... nothing to say. Just do my (our) best this year. Really 妙想天开 to expect to be at the same level as last year. But I'm ready to devote my whole holiday to help put this year's standard as close as possible to last year's. Hopefully, physically if not mentally.

... how if this year's... don't dare to think. Very 心酸 by just watching the video of '05's RAG, where everyone crying after result announced...

... a bit scared...

...


ohya, this years theme: passion, spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment