Saturday, July 14, 2007

What

During OP Comm meeting last night, Kheng Guan told us what "NUS RAG and Flag Day" is, or suppose to be when it was first lunched. RAG and Flag Day is the day where floats will parade down the street and RAGgers (probably) will stand beside the float to collect donations from the public. The float itself serves as a thanks giving symbol to the public.

But for now, RAG and Flag Day, or should I just say RAG Day, is more about competition. Competition to win the 9 awards during RAG Day itself and ultimately, to win the Chancellor Shield. Its not about thanking the public for donating to Flag. In short, RAG Day has lost its original purpose.

Other halls, like SH, EH, put RAG as the driving platform during orientation. As for KR, FWOC is the primary comm. RAG simply just serves as the part of orientation, the climax of orientation.

Then, he mentioned about Chancellor Shield. Chancellor Shield not suppose to be
Not to cheat myself, for me, Chancellor Shield is The Reward. The Reward for everyone's hard work for the past 3 months. And Chingay also!

遗憾

Brandon also mentioned about the time he cried when they lost on RAG Day few years back. Everyone hugged each other and cried after the whole event. They even cried they meet each other when going down to dining hall to eat after that.

The picture of crying and losing on RAG Day itself straight away pooped up in my mind. Seriously, I am very scared of that image. I really don't know how will I react to it IF it really happen. Too scared to think about it. It will definitely become 心中的一个遗憾.

Slept quite little the few days. 3-5 hours everyday. Very tired, but at the same time, can't really sleep soundly. Snooze off a while the day before yesterday while whelding. I can't believe it also, how am I possibly snooze off while the blazing flare sparks off intensively in front of me. Yesterday, snooze off in the 'body part' of float. Argh, Christina and Esther saw me apparently, and laughed as me... so embarrassed.

less than 1 month to RAG Day...

everything still like never ending...

how to go RAG Day like this?

really really scar.....ed





feel myself like crybaby... don't know why...

No comments:

Post a Comment