Thursday, July 26, 2007

just sigh

16 days left. Yet still got a lot of things haven't finish. Wonder this year will be another Illuminati year or not... most probably...

RAG can never associate with HAVE-FUN. Still remember last year when the KRONOS raggers ask me what do I want in RAG, enjoy-and-have-fun or to-win? I answered: "both"... They gave me a funny looking face. Now, I kind of know why they gave me THAT face. Sometimes, I find that people will start/tend to slack off if you include "have-fun" as one of your goal. I mean you can't really scold them for not pushing VERY HARD! (Maybe they did push hard, but its just not ENOUGH, not there yet!)

The suppose to be very hardworking, very chiong, very enthu, people that I know somehow doesn't show the attitude anymore. They just don't commit as much as I thought they would. Maybe because of my own wrong perception. I have no idea why things become like this. Influences? Chain reaction?

Tired. Feel like slacking thru the rest of the day... Maybe not, pick up as much as I could. Learn from mistakes, my own mistakes which as countless... Perhaps perfect it next time? next year?

can we possibly put up anything that the residents of hall can be proud of? ... in such a short time?

... sigh...

1 comment:

  1. wei... cheer up la... >.<

    mayb a word of advice, try ur best to win, but not turning everything into desperation. Remember, the memories that u'll cherish in RAG is the process and the hard time. The most precious thing is growing up in it. CheerS! Support ya always!

    ReplyDelete