Thursday, August 02, 2007

the rocks on shoulder

People always say winning is not important in everything that we are doing. But sometimes, when there are a lot of effort and supports given to us from those around us, losing can never a word in our dictionary. Just imagine the amount of budget that was given to us, the amount of help that was lend to us, how can we possibly not pushing ourselves to the limit and not letting them down?

Anyway, I've made a promise to myself, I will not feel bad anymore. I need to grab myself together and fully prepared for the coming battle next year. To amend the lost this time.

Yeah, I can see that there are pretty less hope as things goes on now. But that doesn't mean that I've give up completely this time. The show must go on, just that it will not be a perfect show for everyone. A not-up-to-standard show on the 11th.

Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment