Thursday, September 13, 2007

Need motivation

For the entire week, my body feels very weak. Not sure whether is it I overloaded myself with too many things, or just mentally tired...

Suddenly feel like taking up post, those 'higher' post in Production and RAG. Feel like since I'm going to do it, why not give it a 'try', do it MY WAY and push it to the best that I can!

But a bit worry that my best (for leadership aspect) is just not the best what this year's Production or even RAG can be. Maybe there are 'potential' people out there whose Resource Management skills are better. Just don't want to let things fall apart this year, not again...

Before this, what is in my mind all the time is that, if I become just normal engineer, at least I can guarantee that I will do my best to make sure task done in my definition of 'perfect' way, at least I will push it as far as I could, I will redo, redo, and redo until things become perfect.



My priority for this year.

1. Academic
2. RAG
3. Infotech
4. Production
...
10. IHG



Hold yourself, binghan!
Yeah, must be more seh in front of everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment