Thursday, October 25, 2007

Why waste your time

Why waste your time?
When nobody cares?
And nobody looks back,
but only you.

geri16


Can't possibly recall how many times I've reminded my self to be positive, cheerful, don't care what others think of me, look ahead and never look back...

Just can't understand why I behave like little girl - easily upset, easily depressed, easily emo, easily mood swing, easily jealous, easily frustrated over small things...

I've notes and reminders pasted in front of my table, wrote down in my planner, posted in my diary... still I can't practice 'em in real life...

I'll WASTE MY time stoning, rolling on bed, oversleep, looking at people, admiring people who are successful in their life, youtube-ing emo MVs, listen to classical emo songs...

I've changed... sometimes I can't even recognize myself.

-----------

Okay, binghan! Enough emo-ing... get back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment