Tuesday, January 30, 2007

It's Your Choice

Found this draft mail a while ago. I wonder what will my life here in NUS be if I send out the letter last time? Kent Ridge Hall as the last choice... instead of the first...


To the office of Residential Service,

I would like to change my choices of the hostel application in the Hostel Management System to the following
order:

1. KING EDWARD VII HALL (Single (New),Double (New))
2. RAFFLES HALL (Single,Double,Single-Double)
3. KENT RIDGE HALL (Single)

I must say I'm "lucky" to held back from sending the letter back then. Knowing other people with great talent and abilities here in KR is the biggest gain I've got so far.

Well, just like this year's production title: "It's Your Choice". Every step determine the person you are tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment