Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Random

Just don' t know how to motivate myself. A lot of task in hand, but just don't have the "mood" to start. Guess, I'll just chiong when deadlines come.

Want to watch DeathNote: L Changes the World. hmm, still don't know which time slot can fit into everyone's timetable.

Thoughts... Feel like people come into and go away in my life like wind, or perhaps I should rephrase: I go in and out of people's life like wind; leave no traces. Come to think of it, I have different clicks for different time frame of my life:
Primary school: Victor, SP, JW
Secondary: Holo + ZeGanG
University AY0607 Sem1: SK, Kim
University AY0607 Sem2: SK, Kim, HX
RAG0708: Weliam
University AY0708 Sem1: Sean, XY, YC
University AY0708 Sem2: HX, CG
Hmm, but of course, Holo are still my buddy who listens to all my complains, buddy who knows all my weaknesses and "dark side" but still talk to me, buddy who will update me with all the ba1 gua4 from hometown... since secondary school.
(Don't know whether its my fault or what... hmm, relationship can change really fast, ain't it?)

ah, better sleep soon. Tomorrow must chiong tutorial ah!

3 comments:

  1. wah, gan3 dong4 oh! =) anyway, most of the people is like that...so no need so gan3 chu4 la! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, true what, feel a lot comfortable talking to you, at least has the sense of security that you won't bocor it out, or have different view about me =p

    haha, just feel that myself a bit like 浮云... =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah, gan3 dong4 oh! =) anyway, most of the people is like that...so no need so gan3 chu4 la! hehe

    ReplyDelete