Saturday, November 24, 2007

Finally, Finals

시작... 1/5

This Semester suppose to be one a great Semester. I don't have much commitments throughout the Semester (except active in IBG... which I...). But don't know why it ended up with projects, presentation, dragged and drained my time until the week before reading week...

I've slowly reduced the activities each Semester... but the outcome still unbearable. I've come to a conclusion, I'm just not the same person I know in the past... I just cannot multitasking...

One 'down'... 4 more to go... I need to concentrate to pull as much as possible for my cui-ed CS2301. And for CS2105, I must try my best not to 'waste' my A+ Project marks...

Ah, so much things to do, yet so little time... I want to sleep, can't survive with such little sleeping time...

No comments:

Post a Comment