Friday, November 30, 2007

tick tock, tick tock

Ah, don't know why these few days have the feeling of time going extremely slow... Its not like I've finished studying, but just can't put my head straight at the piles of books and notes in front of me.

Its quite amusing sometimes to read other people's blog, especially those who have blog-ed for a long time. How people changed as time passes by, events that happened...

I realized that didn't take much photos or blog about my life lately... just don't have the 'enthusiasm' to blog long-long post... no time? No lar, just lazy to post... But I do keep track of things that happened, in short and simple notes, to remind myself how things used to be and to boost my confident on my interpersonal relationship. (I'm quite forgetful... and I do judge people by my past encounter with them... rarrww!)

3 comments:

  1. Hey i'd prefer short posts than long posts lo... hiaks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, for me, it really depends on my mood when I blog. =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey i'd prefer short posts than long posts lo... hiaks.

    ReplyDelete