Monday, January 01, 2007

Small world

Photo from Elaine's blog

This first thing that comes in mind after seeing this photo is "THE WORLD IS SO SMALL". 3 of Elaine's friends in this photo are staying in the same hall with me, Kent Ridge Hall. Actually 2 of them even staying in the same block, A Block.

Teik Zhen (back row, second from left) - A block, 4th Floor
Sue Li (front row, second from left) - A Block, 5th Floor
Brian (back row, left most) - B Block, I think...

The circle of friends is really amazing. I never thought that I'll meet my old friends here at NUS. Guess what, met Moses Han, my primary school friend here at NUS also. And he is staying in the same hall also! What a coincidence. Fate, perhaps!

Moses Han - D Block, 1st Floor

~^~^~^~^~

You will never know when you will bump into your old friends in a foreign place!

No comments:

Post a Comment