Friday, April 16, 2010

From Get Reel to Command 09/10

Command-ed for Hall Command on 13th April, and Block Command on 14th April. Commands mark the end of 4-years Hall Life in KR.

Get Reel

The beginning of everything, Get Reel, the theme for Freshman Welcome Orientation Camp (FWOC) 06/07.



Hall Command 

I'm only involve in Opening Dance and Glow in The Dark (GiTD). A-Block Opening dance is just 6 sets of 8 counts. Pretty simple, because the our choreo – Brian, simplified the dance move for us; GiTD is a UV-light performance. There are 10 of us perform for that item, (from C-Block) Weliam, Tina, ZhuHui, Kimberly, Heidi, Esther and (A-Block) me, Joseph, Annie, Kenny.




In Hall Command, for the first time I see Tzewee cried. I alway thought Tzewee was the most 男子汉. But, who knows he was the first to burst into tears just after we walk out from curtain for the family song. Once in a life time view.

Block Command 

I think this is the best Block Command I’ve ever experienced for my 4 years in KR. Kudos to Bryan and the blockcommers. And also to the rest who helped out throughout the whole event. I’m sure they prepared hard for the event. From the decos, games, food, gifts, and the video/slideshows. Can tell a lot of efforts have been poured in for those little little items.




In Block Command, for the first time I see Haoxiang cried. His tears came off half way when he gave his speech, representing all the FYFs. I'm sure all the other FYFs felt the sentiment too when he describe how the rest of us relate to his journey in KR.

Commands were a blast

A great ending to wrap-up my 4 years fulfilling journey in KR. Compiled photos of past commands on Facebook.

Kent Ridge Hall, a home away from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment