Sunday, April 25, 2010

Our Days in Hall (KR Command 2010 - Final Song)


Kent Ridge Hall Command 0910 - Final Song

Original song by:
Jiaxin
Joel
Vernon





MP3 download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?bz4km1o51z2
Video download
http://www.mediafire.com/?jqjdzz5mtdm


Lyrics:
Kent Ridge Me

My days in hall
They are filled with so much memories
I can't bear to leave
Gonna miss it all
Crazy neighbours thrashing up my floor
just to build rapport

Oh all the crazy nights
Spent singing on the rooftop
The game we played
The noise we made
Until Malik comes to stop

Oh our lives begin at 12am
When we start to have meeting
1am i still got band practice
Next day 6am training

Even though each sem I pia so hard
My cap still 3.5
Still i made the call
To stay in hall
Where my friends mean so much more

My days in hall
They are filled with so much memories
I can't bear to leave
Have you seen before
All the T-shirts that I bought from Hall
Can fill one FWOC store

Four years in hall
Yet I'm left with wanting more
I'll miss the open floors,
midnight talk,
and that one familiar call

*Block dinner~~~*

Oh the dining hall I really love
Thought not all the food they serve
Nightly suppers didn't make me thin
Fong Seng, Ah Seng, Al Ameen

Even though my waistline's gone still I
Could find the love of my life
Coz I live in Hall
It's a fashion ball
Full of chicks and hunks and more

So this is Kent Ridge Hall
My home away from home

Where we've stayed together
And together we have grown

All the laughs the tears the memories we forged
There'll never be another place
like you~

Oh dear Kent Ridge Hall thank you for all
the Pain, the Joy, the Laughter

For the friends the love I found in you
The dreams you made come true

Even though it's time to say goodbye
To say goodbye to you

I know this heart of mine
will always bleed in blue

I'm blessed because I've been part of you.

This is Kent Ridge Hall
Where I'm glad to be
This is where I'm proud to say
We're Family

That's what we are

No comments:

Post a Comment