Friday, November 26, 2010

Edwin Tan Photography

Been lobbying at Cari Chinese Forum Wedding section recently. Saw quite a number of beautiful wedding album by different professional/novice wedding photographers. Of course there are some of 'em which are so so, and some which really cmi (cannot make it). Its not easy to be a professional photographer, not only need to have the skills to take good photos, but also the skills to photoshop the photos after that!

Today, I'm going to share with you


Below are some of his work (that I've taken from his blog). Can visit his blog for more photos if you are hungry for more his work.










Comments:
I think what makes his photos stands out is that he has a lot of idea for the photos. Take the last photos that I screenshot-ed from his blog for example. Its just so childhood fantasy-liked.

Theres another trademark of his - mirror image, which I liked very much too. Can check this album. Most of the photos in this album are mirror image style.

Ah, watching all these photos has made my day.


Found out that he has a Facebook fan page too! And it has more than 10K fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment