Friday, January 28, 2011

Updates

Just came back from work around 12am just now. Ah, can't believe I spent so much time on debugging the Magento website. So unproductive... zzz... Tired. Tomorrow I mustn't be so unfocused again!

YC went back KL today. Ah... another 1+ week before I can meet her again. Hopefully during CNY can follow aunt go KL, then go her house bai nian.

Initially planned to go back Kch for CNY. But in the end, because couldn't change the flight from KL to depart from JB instead, decided to cancel off the trip. If not, will be damn troublesome to travel Sg-JB-KL-Kch, then Kch-KL-JB-Sg...

Wanted to do my own Android apps since last year. But until today, the idea still in my incubator folder... seriously need to push myself to do. Squeeze more time for it. Definitely gonna have a hackaton this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment