Thursday, June 01, 2006

Thank You my Friends!


°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°©…©`°º¤ø,¸¸.ø¤º°
Well, This is my way of saying THANK YOU, MY FRIENDS!
°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°©…©`°º¤ø,¸¸.ø¤º°


Special thanks to all my friends who remember my 'burpday'. Hehe.

Received my first birthday msg from HorngRong, as expected. Hehe. He wrote it in 'code' form, but not 'Da Vinci Code' of course =p haha. Well, of course I can decode VERY EASILY, can you? Hehe
tumm snc pvs 'dpef'? ibib kvtu up xjti v ibqqz cjsuiebz o iw b cmfttfe zs bifbe! bmuipvhi uifsf't 'tui' ibqqfofe mbtu ujnf o xf'sf ou t dmptf t cfgpsf, cu hmbe ubu ibwjoh v bt nz cftu gsjfoe! =p bmm e cftu, cveez...

IpSoH sPoH =)

Then from Gloria! Well, she send me back the birthday msg I sent her last year. Haha, interesting.

'



'
,,,




.
,),


.
(
,),



,@
(
,),

+ +
+,@,+
(+'+
,),

* *
*,@,*
(*'*
,),

:: ::
::,@,::
(::'::
,),

* *
*,@,* HAPPY
(*'*BIRTh dAY
,),

Then from YuXuan! Haha, he messaged! Honoured to receive sms from him, who seldom message other people.
HappY BirthdaY !!! stiucsiB !

Then from LiTeng, my NS buddy! She send me sms and a picture message too! Hehe
Hey.. Blessed 20th birthday! Have a great day!...

Then from ShuAi.
Just like years before, she send me the most 'formal' but meaningful message. I like every sms she send, although she seldom send message. Haha. But, all her sms contains, (erm, what do you call that?), uplifting phrases and wonderful wishes.
Hey! Bing han! Blessed 20th birthday to you! Hope u hav a great n wonderful day ahead n may your life be more enriching everyday. God bless!
Update: She also send me an email too! Hehe. So happy ^_^

Then from Stephanie, my little xiaomei, but also my 'mom' (Ketua) in GRSS Prefectorial Board 04/05. Know her since Form3, she was in Form1 that time. We share the same sit, so usually I'll leave notes for her after class, and she will reply my notes and correct my grammar errors in the note. Haha, so nostalgic.

Then from Kelly. She send me a birthday song sms! Haha. Wonder how long it takes for her to finish the birthday sms and songs, quite long you know. Hehe. Thanks!
HaPPy birThDaY tO you
HaPPy birThDaY tO you
HaPPy birThDaY tO b!nG hAn
HaPPy birThDaY tO you !

Almost forget. Got 3 friendster testimonial form friends. One from Nathalia (Scout Junior), one from Garron, and another 1 from YongThian. Hehe.

Eh, didn't receive from my ZeGanG buddies? Except HorngRong. Guess its a "culture" that we don't send sms to friends in GanG. Haha.

Theres More... (Updated after 1250)

MSN greetings from EeLeen! Hehe, Thank You EeLeen (aka TheAngel). Although only know you recently, but you are a great friend. Your blog is awesome, the layout, and post especially. Knowing YOU is the best present for me this year! Haha.
And... Thanks for the birthday blog EeLeen, its really cute. And 50 Bucks' Happy Birthday are really a lot =p haha.

More... MSN greetings from PuiWen and Samantha.

Message from ChangDick! Guess what, he messaged me from Brunei. That sms cost him Rm2.00, because of roaming I guess. Haha. Thanks dude! That was the most expensive message I've ever received. Haha

And Matthew! He hope my 'dreams' come true. Haha, I seriously doubt the 'dream' he refer to can come true. Haha, anyway, he is been a great pal and my unofficial Oxford-Level3-teacher. Hehe.

Message from LiangWee, who is in Lundu now. Well he says he can't ajak me out because he is not in Kuching now. Well, there is always another time, right =p Haha, kidding. Just happy that he remember my birthday. Hehe.

(Update again later. Going out now. Hehe)

Message from Kenneth! Well, he is the one that leads me in school magazine stuff. Learnt a lot from him last time. Hehe.

Message from EiChi! Thanks! Hehe, nice knowing you too, the going-to-be-famous artis, designer... Haha.

Friendster Testimonial from Jenny, my kindergarden classmate. Hehe. We use to be in our kindergarden teacher's good book. Hehe. Still have so of the photos I took with her (and teacher of course) last time. Haha. So nostalgic!

Friendster Testimonial from Melvin.

MSN from HanSem, my choir friend. We are both in the same group - Base.

(Updated on 20060602 1614)

Message from WaiLeng. Haha, Thanks Leng jie! Haha, stay EtUc? NO~! I don't want to stay etuc! Hehe, maybe in GanG still fine with me. Hehe.

Message from Connie. Haha, she tried to send me e-card but failed.

SMS from Li Chi, my NS friend. So long didn't contact her, but she still remember my birthday. Haha. Thanks!

SMS from Victor, my primary school BuDdY. Haha, he messaged me EVERY year, since primary school. Haha. Guess he still remember me though he has girlfriend already. Haha.

Friendster testimonial from JinYin, my choir friend. Hehe, seldom talk to her during choir, only chat through MSN sometimes. Haha, glad she remember my birthday.

Message from Arti and Joann. Hehe, know them through EeLeen's My Life Story. Well, thanks for the Birthday Wish. Haha.

(update on 20060606:1850)

From JiingHaur! Hehe, JiingHaur is JinYin's Brother. Haha. JiingHaur is expert in computer stuff, learnt a lot from him ;) Hehe.

Aiyo, did I left out anyone? Hope I didn't...


Wanted to say... I'm so touched! Thanks EVERYONE!

6 comments:

  1. Hapie birday to ya...
    lalalallaa...
    getting one yr older..one yr wiser..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Arti,

    Thank You!
    God bless you too! ^_^


    Dear Jo,
    Thanks! :)
    Haha, yup, one year older, but not sure whether wiser or not, hope so. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.....

    You forget to mention that JinYin's my sister leh ^.^"

    Anyway, happy B-lated Birthday

    Wish you well and whole.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha =P nevermind, I'll add later. Hehe.
    Anyway, thanks OCY! ^_^ Hehe

    BingHan

    ReplyDelete