Saturday, April 23, 2011

Plan

It a long weekend, glad that I actually came up to KL to meet relatives and also YC's family.

Stayed at YC's house yesterday night, and had the chance to talk to YC's father. The conversations wasn't long ones, and it wasn't anything philosophical, neither questions about my plan in life. Its just about what he do nowadays. Simple yet realistic. It definitely changed my perspective about a 10 year business/investment plan. And it definitely refreshed my memory on a lot of aspect in life.

Maybe stayed in Sg too long without going anywhere, and and the daily routine working life has limited my mindset about business opportunities. Always thought Sg has more opportunity and My is very unstable/chaotic - hence Sg has more opportunities. But but if you look further, a long term plan, actually My has equal opportunities as well.

Theres a lot of types of investments. All of them are good, its just whether the ROI is what we want.

Just random thoughts.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment