Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Falling for her

Quote from Teik Zhen (25 OCT '06)

When you feel like spending more time with her without knowing why, thats when you are falling for her...

Still remember last time when she asked me, "Why do you like me? What qualities in me that make you fall for me?" I was stunned by the question, and I could not think of a “best” answer for her. After a while, I answered back with the first impression she gave me (when I start falling for her) and other common-good-qualities-that-a-girl-should-have. Obviously, the way I answer is in a very unorganized way and maybe stupid? She did not reply much after that and went offline a while after.

Of course, I could not blame anyone except my own self for being less verbal, unknowledgeable or immature enough…

Sometimes I wonder; do we actually need a reason to love someone?

3 comments:

  1. dumb... love needs no reason(s)..

    why u fall in love in her? u cant tell. because u just fall.. dun make the same mistake if she asks tat next time =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, u sounded very pro ooo. =p haha

    yeah. Won't do the same mistake next time... to another different person...

    ReplyDelete
  3. dumb... love needs no reason(s)..

    why u fall in love in her? u cant tell. because u just fall.. dun make the same mistake if she asks tat next time =)

    ReplyDelete