Sunday, October 08, 2006

L O V E

Image from "A lil' bit of This & That"

LOVE…

Love, for me in this case, is a kind of indescribable feeling. I will feel extra happy when she sits near or beside me.

I will constantly look for her presents in every occasion. I will act as if I do not know her present at most of the time, and even she is looking at me, I will also act as if I do not know. Weird huh?

I my eyes, she is definitely not the most pretty girl around, but somehow, she is hundred times more attractive than other pretty girls. Her appearance, her voices will stay in my mind and keep on repeating (when I am not busy, of course).

She will become my inspiration, the power that helps me preserver on! Her interest will also become part of my ‘hobby’ too. I will also keep track and start to collect the things she likes.

I will become nervous and loose my sense of direction when she comes near me. And I might even shudder because of nervous when approach her (während datierung spiel).

LOVE, this kind of feeling is undeniably PRICELESS!

Sometimes, I would rather keep this kind of feeling deep down within me… if I ‘feel’ that relationship will never sparks off between us. I never like the saying that “if you do not tell now, you will regret it forever”. For me, I rather keep it myself rather than doing things that will force me to end the feeling I felt for her.

LOVE is definitely sweet, but sometimes, you will feel painful (and glad, somehow) especially when you realize you can never hold that person by your side…

2 comments:

  1. i am 100% agree with you BINg HAN!! make LOVE, not WAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Nurul,
    Hehe.. just my own opinion...
    yeap... friendly~ friendly~ ;)

    ReplyDelete