Wednesday, March 24, 2010

update on BLP interview

First interview - HR Representative, and GTech Training Leader.
Second interview - GTech Training Leader, Mr Alvin.
Third interview - GTech Team Leader, Mr John.
Fourth interview - Asia Pacific Region Head, Mr Leslie.
Shadow Session - with GTech Representative, Mr Jonathan.

The final boss - video conference with Asia Pacific Region Head.

:] Pretty much enjoyed myself throughout the interviews, and especially shadow session. There are a lot of cool functions in BB terminal. Function like pulling comp specs, watch terminal screen... Can't manage to remember everything for this shadow session, the only thing I can follow is the screens, but the functions + hotkeys, LTP, SDSK... hmm the rest pretty much see star.... haha :] But I think I'll enjoy this job, if I ever get it. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment