Saturday, May 05, 2007

Singapore 'tour'

Simlin Square

Went Simlin Square with Haoxiang, Kim and Samuel today! Kim bought the 500GB My Book from Western Digital! Well, Haoxiang planned to buy at first, but unfortunately Comp Centre sent him 'the letter', the $200 letter, that day, which wipe out completely his plan to buy the $265 WD My Book... how sad. Well I guess Comp Centre is desperately need source of income nowadays... because Zhiwei also got the same email from them too!

WD My Book (box - front)

WD My Book (box - back)
We eat there before walking around in Simlin


Botak Jones, Clementi

Went Botak Jones, at Clementi with Chingi, Haoxiang, Ian, Jospeh, Kenny, Melissa and Xiaohwee. Well, I ordered Fish n' Chips, but only later I find out that the [meat] set is better, taste better than fish n' chips at least. Overall, the food there is quite nice, you can tell by the number of people queuing up for order. Just that I'm a bit suei, cause the fries I got are a bit over fried, the taste completely off, with some weird taste. It turn off my appetite, luckily I only eat it after I finish the fish.

The menu at the counter

The clock just outside the food court

Design?

food court overview. Botak Jones is at the right most.

Menu

Should have ordered this...

Nothing much, just the fork and spoon.


Spent
Fishball ramen, Simlin Square - $3
Fish n' Chips, Clementi - $6
Bubble Tea, Clementi - $1

No comments:

Post a Comment