Saturday, May 12, 2007

familiar?

Saw the list of 名句 from my brother after one Semester in upper secondary, try to guess which teacher he quoted from:

1. All the things in the lab are mine. If you want to use it, ask me first, ok~?

2. After you came inside the lab, you take your chair, sit down, and keep your mouth shut, ok~?

3. That is why I say you all bodoh. You don't think by yourself.

4. Be careful when you deal with me, ok~?

5. If you want to take, go to the stairs there. *point at the stair just outside lab*. Stand there until the bell ring. You don't bother me, I don't bother you. You happy, I happy, ok~?

6. I don't give face one. Even if you are my friend, class monitor, or whatever. I will also punish you. ok~?

7. Line up before you enter the lab. Is that what you call a line?

8. You come to lab, line up and wait for me to come, ok~?

9. Did I call you to come in?

10. The thing I teach you here is based on my experience. My notes is better than any revision books.

11. You come inside lab. You keep your mouth shut. I want discipline ! Without discipline, forget about studies, ok~?

12. If you don't like me/If you want to talk so much, I can help you get a transfer form to Batu Lintang, or Sungai Maong?




Hehe, for those who spent their upper secondary school time in GRSS, especially science stream, should be very familiar with the quotes above. ;)

I wonder why teachers always say the same thing every year. haha. Its like their script =p

They seems to be very hostile to students, but once you know them, especially if you are going for competition or tuition under them, you will know how friendly they are ;)

4 comments: