Monday, October 13, 2008

G900


I want Sony Ericsson G900!
Wanted to renew my plan, Singtel, but couldn't decide whether I should get G900 (S$368) or just get some other S$0 phones.

So many things I wanted to buy at the moment, printer, DSLR, phone... just 手头紧.

Hmm, think I should focus on phone now. Because I've got to renew my plan asap. My free caller ID is over, and I need to pay S$5 every month for it. Which makes my total phone bill become more than S$31. RARRW.
Furthermore, the new student plans (offered during road show) have FREE UNLIMITED SMS! and FREE 100 mins + FREE 200 mins (to Singtel) + FREE campus call.

Gonna RENEW PLAN before Friday!

=)

1 comment:

  1. wtf u rich hia? Sponsor me a bit leh... >.<

    G900... gimme buy la.. haha.. =P

    I want to buy DSLR oso, but hehe... 手头紧.

    ReplyDelete