Saturday, October 18, 2008

[Updates]

I slept for 9 1/2 hours again yesterday.

I think its because I have class from 10-7.30 yesterday, actually 12 onwards is project meeting. Plus, yesterday couldn't sleep until 5am... -o-

Its like almost 1/2 a day gone.

-----

Going PA to meet up with Chingay contractor later. =)

-----

[Update] Didn't renew my plan. My bank account is still in dormant state. Couldn't withdraw money to buy new phone. -o- So decided to wait until next road show then only see how.

-----

Went Sheares supper with RAGGERs gang on Thursday. We shared a whole chicken (Thursday's special). Ah, quite full, actually eat until sienz in the end. Anyway, the whole chicken is only $10.

-----

Got into Badminton and Squash =). Squash meeting yesterday at 10pm, followed by badminton at 11.30pm.
Ah, need to buy a racket for squash. According to Shiqian, its about $110.

-----

The comms I'm in this Sem.

Chingay (Project Engineer)
Photocomm (IT vice)
Infotech (Member)
Badminton (bench, haha)
Squash (bench, haha)

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment