Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Updates

A lot of things in hand, waiting for me to do... yet, still couldn't finish them. Just like what Jiawei said today, 滚雪球,越滚越大... gg

Hmm, finally, finished RAG video... I admit that I spent a lot of days on it. But this is the second time I'm using Premier Pro. First time just adding subtitles to Command Videos.

Today is the submission for CS3215 Assignment 2. I wonder if choonpien manage to finish his part... if not, then we all gg le...

Chingay Comm interview today. Hmm, new designer applied. She looks pretty good with her perspective drawings.
YC interviewed for RAG.
(oh, SH will be introducing their 0910 RAG Comm next EOGM....)

Hmm, Kelchoo is at China le... He gave me a photo with message behind yesterday. Haha. Funny, his message. Its about how I helped him with his FYP project (although I only cut a few pieces of rods); Congrats me for 'finally' tasted the sweet victory I dreamed 2 years; and ask me to jiayou for Mrs Goh ( soyinkkk -.-')

Hmm, I think thats all.

I WANT TO GET MY OWN CAMERA! (my K800i always fails me whenever I want to take 正经 photos...)

No comments:

Post a Comment